Schedule of Events
SUNDAY NIGHT KICKOFF
- Pancakes in the main lounge from 8-9pm
- Jim Spiegel speaking on Spiritual Disciplines on Sammy II at 9pm
MONDAY NIGHT – MORRIS OLYMPICS
13 Events Planned and the winning floor gets Root Beer Floats.
SIGN UP FOR THE OLYMPICS WITH YOUR PAS
Crazy’s Apartment - Scene It Competition @ 8:45pm
- Dessert Bakeoff - Entries in by 10pm
Basement - Corn Hole Bean Bag Toss @ 10:00 pm
- Carpetball starts @ 9:30pm - Billiards Competition @ 8:30pm
Foundation - Foosball Tourney @ 9:00pm - Washers @ 10:00pm
- Nerf Gun Dueling @ 9:15pm
Sammy II - Euchre Tourney @ 9:00pm - Bible Trivia @ 9:30pm
Brotherhood - 4 Square Tourney @ 9:15pm
Penthouse - Ping Pong @ 9:30pm
Front of Morris - Nalgene Toss @ 9:45pm
Sign up to win Crazy’s Parking Spot for the month of March @ the Front Desk!!!
Sign up by Friday Night at 1am! One entry per person!
Winner will be announced through a hall email!
TUESDAY NIGHT – All Hall Dodgeball Game
9:30-11pm in the Odle Gym
WEDNESDAY NIGHT –Power Outage Night-3pm-3am – power will be shut off at 3pm
- Enjoy the Community of your floors
- Taylor Basketball Plays at home at 7pm against Spring Arbor
= remember if you want to save food in your fridge bring it to the front desk with your name on it.
= if you want a wake-up call on Thursday morning come and write your name down at the front desk and the time you want woken up.
= let me know if you need your power on for a certain reason
THURSDAY NIGHT – WORSHIP NIGHT/DEBRIEF
9PM in the basement. We will also spend some time singing and reflecting back on what was learned from the week.
Goals of Dude Week
1. To devote the week to intentionally fellowshipping together.
2. To grow spiritually and develop some spiritual disciplines.
3. For all of us to agree to voluntarily deny ourselves something we usually partake in for the week.